I remember graduating with ideas of going out and changing the world; I had my plans and they were good plans. The stark reality of having to live life, eat, have a place to live, electric, water, etc. etc. started to get in the way of those ideal plans.
I was finding myself, self-determining who I was and how I would live. I had not yet come to learn that God had already made me for the purpose he had intended; I was in a mode of feeling not yet fulfilled and always still seeking. Oh, I had been able to put a great face on it, pretending to be so happy and in control; I was not however in control or satisfied.
My daughters post on Facebook today:
Reminded me that its not about our plans, our intellect and talents; its all about using all those things for God’s plan that he has already written for each of us. What are your plans? Start with prayer and seek God’s will, then his plans will be fulfilled… because they were his plans for you!
Peter Mueller is a graduate of Liberty University, with 10 years of ministry experience in small groups, family and church planting. He and his family currently reside in the Cincinnati Ohio Area.
No comments:
Post a Comment